Life of Fantazia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sticky situations

2 posters

Go down

sticky situations Empty sticky situations

Post by FoxInABox Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 pm

1. frozen in place
After moving a skill you freeze in place, this can however be aborted by pressing space.

The same thing happens when selecting a fantasy, however in this case you can not abort it and have to relogin.

2. rapid zone re-entry
one thing that was easy to missuse was that you could leave and re-enter a zone to make all the enemies lose you as a target, they still keep their dmg.. after attacking a foe, it might be an idea to give a zone lock:
- for 15 seconds that are set to 0 when a foe dies
- that is permanent untill you have attacked 3 or more times

3. mana regain
from lvl 25~ (not sure) I didn't use a single mana potion since I gained more mana then I used, the recovery should only be up 60-80% if max amount of targets are hit, atm I am at a steady 200++ mana all the time <<;;

4. inventory 200 limit
Take a look at this picture, pretty epic eh .. well then you are focusing on the wrong part xp, this shows that the inventory limit of 200 potions is glitched:
sticky situations Screenshot102o
It is even worste then that, when buying it will find the first slot that contain a potion:
- if less then 200 then it will fill it up untill it reaches 200, any reminders will be put in a seperate slot
- if it contains 200 potions then it will search for the first empty slot instead and add 10 potions to it instead
when picking up and the first slot with potions:
- less then 200, IF there is a free slot then it will fill up the first slot to 200 and put the reminding in if there isnt a free slot then "inventory is full"
- contain 200, then it place each potion you pick up in a seperate slot
- NOTE: the item number in the skill list is how many of them there are in the last slot containing that item ^^;;

I got broke while testing this out x3 lol

5. Buffs live forever
Speed buff from potion is still active after dying

Last edited by FoxInABox on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remembered the bugged skill and what item number that is displayed)
FoxInABox
FoxInABox
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

sticky situations Empty Re: sticky situations

Post by [GM]GameMaster Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 pm

This is an awesome report.
I'll fix everything here on the next patch and compensate you for the money spent on the potion experiment xD
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxInABox Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm

lol, thank you ^^ glad you liked it .. added a last one I had completely forgotten, that should be all I had dug out from this beta, unless I should report all those I report directly, but I guess you write those down x3
FoxInABox
FoxInABox
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum