Life of Fantazia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM's and various issues

+2
GM_Nick
raven
6 posters

Go down

GM's and various issues Empty GM's and various issues

Post by raven Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi. I understand the significance of GM's, however I wish to report a few problems with them.
First, I experience a significant decrease in frame rate and and increase in lag when GM's are on. I know this is due to the GM's because it is only when they are on do I start experiencing these problems.
Second, a couple of GM's can occasionally abuse their authority, with their power to teleport around and only annoy us trying to work through our own determination to be the very best like no one ever was. I would like all unnecessary GM's to be demoted, and GM's to not be used on servers besides for the purpose of testing and further improving this game.
Thank you for your time.

-raven
raven
raven
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

GM's and various issues Empty Re: GM's and various issues

Post by GM_Nick Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 pm

i'm awesome
GM_Nick
GM_Nick
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 pm

GM_Nick wrote:i'm awesome
Point proven. Q.E.D.
raven
raven
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]GameMaster Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Well the GM team is selected by the development team, and consist of responsible people that are qualified to be a GM. If reported complaints are filed under a certain GM account, we will gladly listen and demote such immature GM's.
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by darthvader Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

raven wrote:
GM_Nick wrote:i'm awesome
Point proven. Q.E.D.

LOL
darthvader
darthvader
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]GameMaster Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 pm

As of closed beta, all preexisiting GM's have been demoted. They will need to reapply, but I will consider it with great caution unlike in pre-beta testing.
And hey, you got to be a GM! XD
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]jordz0005 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 am

I think that we need the GM's now im not saying this because im a GM im saying this because i have seen quite a few player run MMORPG's that went bad really fast, the development team just gave up because no one was running the game, and players where randomly killing each other for fun, it was pure madness, so i think if someone isnt here to make sure everyone is having a good time, how could they have fun with hackers and people hacking your accounts every few seconds.

[GM]jordz0005
Moderator Blob

http://jordz0005.x10.mx/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]GameMaster Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:36 pm

jordz0005 wrote:I think that we need the GM's now im not saying this because im a GM im saying this because i have seen quite a few player run MMORPG's that went bad really fast, the development team just gave up because no one was running the game, and players where randomly killing each other for fun, it was pure madness, so i think if someone isnt here to make sure everyone is having a good time, how could they have fun with hackers and people hacking your accounts every few seconds.

Come to think of it, I need to power-up the GM in-game administrative forces such as kicking, force warping, and banning. Someone remind me to work on those after the offline release bounce

But to be on topic, yes, GM's will be needed in the OBT for beneficial moderation. Although I already said it, I'll try to have responsible candidates as GM's only...
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]jordz0005 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 am

[GM]GameMaster wrote:
jordz0005 wrote:I think that we need the GM's now im not saying this because im a GM im saying this because i have seen quite a few player run MMORPG's that went bad really fast, the development team just gave up because no one was running the game, and players where randomly killing each other for fun, it was pure madness, so i think if someone isnt here to make sure everyone is having a good time, how could they have fun with hackers and people hacking your accounts every few seconds.

Come to think of it, I need to power-up the GM in-game administrative forces such as kicking, force warping, and banning. Someone remind me to work on those after the offline release bounce

But to be on topic, yes, GM's will be needed in the OBT for beneficial moderation. Although I already said it, I'll try to have responsible candidates as GM's only...
i will, or you could take a look at this thread after your done with the offline version Very Happy

[GM]jordz0005
Moderator Blob

http://jordz0005.x10.mx/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena1212 Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:48 am

I think that if you were to have no GM's in a game it would be no fun at all. You could end up with accounts hacked and there is no fun in that when you are not the hacker is there? Not to say that i hack games. I personally just want to say to all of those hackers out there 'Don't ruin it for everyone else. Use what you have got and have fun with that. That way you can achieve more things.' Oh, and sorry if this post is not really about the topic of 'Gm's and various issues'.
Rena1212
Rena1212
Moderator Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down