Life of Fantazia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacks worth their mana.

2 posters

Go down

Attacks worth their mana. Empty Attacks worth their mana.

Post by raven Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi. I am here filing a formal complaint after experiencing inconsistencies with the various damage coming out of the skills I exhort mana for.

For example, On average my attacks hit 50-60. My first skill as an Augar increases the range by about one characters worth and increases damage by roughly 110-130% through my experience.
That's not so bad. However, my second skill, while visually appealing and has fantastic range, I do not think that it's damage output is worth the 70 mana cost it has. At my current level, 70 mana costs more than 10% of my total mana, and I find that the damage can range from up to 150%, but also to as low as 80%. I do believe the damage range should be somewhere like 130%-175%. This way, as an Augar I don't have to occasionally groan at the fact that "omg i just spent 80 mana doing 49 damage"
I request immediate action on this fact.
raven
raven
Common Blob
Common Blob

Back to top Go down

Attacks worth their mana. Empty Re: Attacks worth their mana.

Post by [GM]GameMaster Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes, I appreciate your insightful reports concerning the skill balance. As the game is still in its beginning testing phrase, a lot needs to be worked on to improve, fine-tune, and ultimately finalize the balance between characters, skills, levels, and their damage. This issue will be resolved on the next patch.

Thanks for your support!

-[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
[GM]GameMaster
Moderator Blob

Location : Life of Fantazia Development Mud-Shack (U.S. Central)

https://lifeoffantazia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum